3/29/10

Mixtape Monday: R. Kelly

I definately will not do this regularly. There are WAY too many mixtapes, WAY too many versions of the same mixtape, & takes WAY too much time to find something that hasn't already been played out.

Last Saturday I did have a strong desire for some new music, so I spent WAY too many hours listening and looking at mixtapes. I nabbed this one after listening to snippets of about 3 songs and they all sounded different and like something fresh. Thus this weekend I listened more scrupulously and was satisfied. There is only one EARsore on the mixtape Ja Rule is horrible - SMDH. What I like is the range of style displayed - there are some popish songs, some clubby songs, some crossover types songs and of course the R & B THUG - which leads to my personal favorite, shown below...
COP HERE


Here is the track listing

1.Put Some Money On It Ft. Rick Ross
2.Suppa Stunnas Ft. Gotti
3.Tonight
4.Incredible Ft. Ja Rule - **DO NOT EVEN RUIN THE VIBE BY LISTENING TO THIS**
5.Miss Chocolate Ft. Lil Jon & Mario
6.I Believe (Scott Storch rmx)
7.Trouble Man (Tapemaster Inc. Exclusive)
8.One Day On Earth
9.Speakin My Language
10.Industry



No comments: