9/14/21

The Best of 2001 R&B Playlist

In honor of the 20 year anniversary of 2001 R&B music (The Year R&B Died), here is a playlist of hit songs from that year. It is hard to believe so many great some were released in just one year. This is a list of 52 songs that I selected as what best represents the R&B music of 2001. 

There are links for Pandora & Spotify playlist at the bottom of the post, here is the lists of songs.


The Best Of 2001 R&B Playlist:


Part I

    1. Video - India.Arie
    2. Just In Case - Jaheim
    3. All For You - Janet Jackson
    4. More Than A Woman - Aaliyah
    5. You Rock My Word - Michael Jackson
    6. Family Affair - Mary J. Blige
    7. Dance With Me - 112
    8. Survivor - Destiny's Child
    9. You Gets No Love - Faith Evans
    10. U Don't Have To Call - Usher
    11. Wait A Minute - Ray J
    12. Where The Party At - Jagged Edge
    13. Peaches & Cream - 112
    14. I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez ft. Ja Rule
    15. Groovin Tonight - Brian McKnight ft. Nelly & St. Lunatics
    16. Someone To Call My Lover - Janet Jackson
    17. U Remind Me - Usher
    18. Take You Out Tonight - Luther Vandross


 Part II

    19. I Care 4 U - Aaliyah
    20. A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
    21. Brown Skin - India.Arie
    22. Brotha - Angie Stone
    23. Lifetime - Maxwell
    24. 7 Days - Craig Davis
    25. Butterflies - Michael Jackson
    26. Strength Courage & Wisdom - India.Arie
    27. Rock The Boat - Aaliyah
    28. The Way (Live) - Jill Scott (ft Mike Phillips on Saxophone)
    29. Nothing In This World - KeKe Wyatt ft Avant
    30. What Am I Gonna Do - Tyrese
    31. Anything - Jaheim ft Next
    32. I Love You - Faith Evans
    33. U Got It Bad - Usher
    34. Differences - Ginuwine


Part III

    35. Ready For Love - India.Arie
    36. Love Of My Life - Brian McKnight
    37. Heaven Can Wait - Michael Jackson
    38. He Loves Me (Lyzel in E Flat - Movements I, II & III) (Live) - Jill Scott
    39. This Woman's Work - Maxwell
    40. Dangerously In Love - Destiny's Child
    41. Fallin' - Alicia Keys
    42. Missing You - Case
    43. We Need A Resolution - Aaliyah
    44. It's Over Now - 112
    45. Goodbye - Jagged Edge
    46. Wish I Didn't Miss You - Angie Stone
    47. I'd Rather - Luther Vandross
    48. No More Drama - Mary J. Blige
    49. First Time - IMX
    50. I See God In You - India.Arie
    51. Rainy Dayz - Mary J. Blige ft Ja Rule
    52. Used To Love - KeKe Wyatt



Use the links below to add playlist to your Pandora and/or Spotify account















No comments: